Below you will find an indication for tours to Israel based on the itineraries you can find on our website. Prices are per person in a double room.
Prices are valid from July 1st 2020, to June 30th 2021.
For the 2 day tour of Jerusalem and the 2 day tour in Judea and Samaria the prices are always on request. Those tours can be fitted into another program.
- A single supplement applies for staying in a single room. The supplement depends on the class of hotels and the duration of the trip.
- The price can become cheaper or more expensive, depending on your specific wishes in terms of class hotels and the period in which you come.
- These prices are based on accommodation in tourist class hotels on a half board basis, with the exception of the accommodation in Tel Aviv and Eilat. * The 5 day City Trip is based on bed and breakfast.
- In certain periods, such as Jewish holidays and holiday periods, a Holiday supplement will apply in the hotels.
- Rates for more than 10 people on request.
- A day off is included for some of the tours. It is possible to do the tour without a day off, or to add an (extra) day off.
- We could send you an offer (partly) without accommodation if you wish to arrange this yourself.
Included in this rate
⇒ Airport assistance on arrival
⇒ Transfer upon arrival and departure
⇒ Dutch or English speaking tour guide during all tour days in luxury private transport with air conditioning
⇒ Overnight stay in good tourist class hotels or in a Kibbutz hotel
⇒ Overnight stay in a Bedouin tent at the 8-day Jerusalem and desert tour and the 11-day Israel tour
× Flights to and from Israel.
× Entrance fees – Entrance fees are not included. As it is a private tour you can change the order of the days along the way if you wish! Based on these programs, entrance fees will be between €40 and €80 per person. This way you only pay for the places you actually visit. Any jeep tours are not included. Discounts are available at many places for children and students
× Lunches – Lunches can be made as cheap or expensive as you want. We will stop somewhere on the route and have a lunch.
× Some dinners – On the day off and in Tel Aviv and Eilat, the overnight stay is only with breakfast. It is a good experience to eat in a local restaurant once in a while. The 5 day City Trip is fully based on bed and breakfast.
× Tips in the hotels and for the tour guide and driver – $ 7 per person per day.
× Personal insurances.
In the Netherlands we work together with Relireizen in Amsterdam, a renowned SGR travel agency. This way you are insured for the SGR and the calamity fund in the Netherlands.
Our contact person is Reli Wajnberg and as an Israel specialist he can advise you well for your flights. He has special prices and conditions for flights to Israel, both with El Al and with other companies from Schiphol, Eindhoven, and Brussels.
Please reach out for your tailor-made tour to Israel!
Yaacov and Bernardine Nof